If you are an enthusiastic young person aged 14 to 19, this is a chance to come and work with us behind the scenes at Wellcome Collection.
We will still be recruiting young people who are keen to share their ideas, collaborate with others, and work on making the museum more interesting in summer 2021. We are revising our Ambassadors Panel this year and will update this page with more information on the new offer.
If you’re interested in participating in our other events, keeping up with what we do, and being the first to know when we’re recruiting, join our mailing list.
In the past, our Ambassadors would meet twice a month to share ideas about events at Wellcome Collection, advise our Youth Programme team, and take on a project.
What RawMinds Ambassadors have done before
In 2020 our Ambassadors developed an online event, ‘Changing Our Planet, Changing Our Minds’, as part of a project about climate change, inspired by our gallery ‘Being Human’. You can view the reflections on their project here PDF 1790kb.
Past Ambassadors have:
- Given tours as part of ‘You Don't Own Me’
- Decided to create a project on games, the RawMinds Game Design Project
- Planned a summer poetry event with Poet in the City
- Gave workshop support for Saturday Studio
- Organised a winter party with crafts, Christmas cabins and live performance
- Learned presentation skills, networking and about careers at Wellcome.